Call for Nominations for the Bernie Benson Award 2021
Nominate someone in your lab who has achieved outstanding progression in Clinical Viscosity for their chance to win a Lenovo V15 Laptop!
Closing Date: 5th March 2021.
Link to the paper: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31209-5/fulltext
- Nominations for this award are open to anyone aged 18 or over at the time of entering, excluding Benson Viscometers current employees or their families.
- Nomination for the award implies agreement of the entrant to all award rules.
- The winner will receive a Lenovo V15 Laptop. In the unlikely event that it is not possible to provide the award stated, an award of equivalent value will be awarded.
- The award is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize.
- Nominations must be emailed to Darren Evans at: email@example.com by 17:00 (GMT) on 5th March 2021. Nominations should include the name, job title and name of place where they work or study. Please include a brief overview of the work they have done to achieve outstanding progression in Clinical Viscosity, with reference to any published work where available.
- The award winner will be notified by 15th March 2021.
- International entries are welcome.
- The judging panel at Benson Viscometers will review all nominations; their decision is final. Neither the judges nor Benson Viscometers employees will enter into any correspondence about individual entries.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the judging panel without notice and withdraw the award if, in the judges’ opinion, such an action is justified
- By sending nomination to us, you are granting permission for us to publish nominations, in part or full, on our website and on social media. Nominations cannot be revised once submitted.
- By entering, you agree that the award winner will be published in full on the Benson Viscometers website and social media pages, and in the Benson Viscometers newsletter.