Call for Entries for Bernie Benson Prize 2020
Competition to win an Acer Chromebook 15.6″.
Closing Date: 30th July 2020.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over at the time of entering, excluding Benson Viscometers current employees or their families.
- Entry to this competition implies agreement of the entrant to all competition rules.
- The winner will receive a prize of an Acer Chromebook 15.6”. In the unlikely event that it is not possible to provide the prize stated, a prize of equivalent value will be awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize.
- Entries must be emailed to our General Manager, Lorna Chun, at: email@example.com by 17:00 (GMT) on 30th July 2020. Entries should be no longer than 800 words, and include your name, job title or area of study and name of place where you work or study.
- Prize winners will be notified by 17th August 2020.
- Pieces must be submitted as electronic files. Submissions can be in Word, PowerPoint or PDF format and can contain images.
- All pieces should be all your own work, and any references properly cited.
- All submissions must contain original material and must not have been previously published or accepted for publication prior to submission. Promotion of other companies or websites is not allowed.
- Articles that have won prizes in other competitions are not eligible.
- Please evidence any figures and provide suitable references for any important facts in the article, where appropriate.
- International entries are welcome. All entries must be in English.
- The competition judging panel at Benson Viscometers will read all the entries; their decision is final. Neither the judges nor Benson Viscometers employees will enter into any correspondence about individual entries.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the judging panel without notice and not to award prizes if, in the judges’ opinion, such an action is justified
- By sending your entry to us, you are granting permission for us to publish entries or extracts of entries on our website and on social media. Competition entries cannot be revised once submitted.
- By entering, you agree that the winning entry will be published in full on the Benson Viscometers website and social media pages, and in the Benson Viscometers newsletter.
- Case study references are welcomed. However, authors will be asked to ensure that any details used in case studies are changed to ensure confidentiality.