As we continue to grow, especially into International markets, we’re looking to expand our manufacturing team and capabilities. We are eager to find a manufacturing assembler to join our team and be a part of the exciting times ahead.
We need a person with enthusiasm, positivity, the ability to problem solve and who takes a solutions based approach.
This manufacturing engineer will need to be able to
– work as part of a close-knit manufacturing team, sharing ideas, skills and knowledge
– support the manufacture of existing products and their upgrades, assemble component parts and service and repair returned items
– create models and drawings using a CAD system (ideally Fusion) or have the ability to adapt their skillset to this
– be an excellent communicator with a mix of technical skills such as using manual tools and basic electronics
– ideally be competent using manufacturing tools such as lathes and milling machines
The role is based at our site in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire. It is full-time, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
If this could be you then please see the job listing on Indeed.com which you can find here – click here